Thursday, December 30, 2010


Dan, escaping the cold streets.

Another amazing thing about Tallinn was the amount of cozy cafes that were around town. Each cafe that you go in to has something special about it. Whether it is the homemade chocolates, the ambiance and the music, the themed and tasteful decor, or just the friendly demeanor of the staff, each one had something different to offer. This was especially good, because about half of our trip budget must have went towards hot drinks - very necessary to survive when walking around outside in the cold all day long.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren, looks like you had a beautiful, crisp and snowy Christmas! Quite the opposite of mine here in Sydney. Glad to see you updated your blog, now how about some info about your teaching! Send me an email brooke.a.giles@gmail.com (I can't go on facebook at work :) Keep having a great time! So jealous.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke! Thanks for the post! I will send you an email some time... I'm working on getting some more info up here ... truth is I hate this blogging platform - very difficult to use. Can I put a link to your blog from here so I can follow it? As you can tell, I'm very techno savy.

    ReplyDelete